Custom Paper Box Manufacturer in China
HQES will be your premier paper box manufacturer, we have enough experience in customizing a perfect paper box to boom your business.
- Custom Any Design
- Low MOQ, Lead time Guaranty
- 10 Years Paper Box Design & Manufacturing experience
- Positive update about producing schedules
Custom Perfect Paper Box to Skyrocket Your Business
We will provide you the best paper boxes and packaging solution for your business, send us your design any time.
A perfect cosmetic box can help to make your products look great. HQES can custom any cosmetic box with various paper materials like kraft paper, glossy & matt paper, etc. you can send us your design or even an idea, send us your inquiry to custom your cosmetic box now.
A flower box is a lovely way to hold flowers and other decoration products. HQES can custom flower boxes in any shapes and sizes, with various quality paper materials. you can send us your design or even an idea, ask for a quick quote for your flower box order.
HQES: Your Premier Paper Box Supplier
Check our latest paper box design and take some design ideas for your own paper box design. We will provide you the best paper box packaging solution for your product.
HQES Custom Paper Box
Custom paper box offers packaging protection to products, besides better selling and developing your brand. The paper box is popular in marketing.
HQES is the leading paper box manufacturer from China, and we have over 10 years of experience in manufacturing all types of paper boxes. You can get a custom paper gift box, custom paper pillow box, custom paper favor box, custom flower box, custom paper cosmetics box, custom corrugated packaging box, and many more.
HQES is also a brilliant paper box supplier, who gives professional suggestions when it comes to custom paper box solutions.
When you have design ideas already, HQES suggestions will start from choosing workable paper box templates, a strong and good enough paper material, a proper printing type to decorate your logo or design, and so on. If you don’t have any idea yet, show us your products, or let us know how you want to present your products, HQES will handle the rest and offer the perfect choice for you.
Note that all the paper materials HQES uses are recycled and environmentally friendly.
Send Your Inquiry
Custom Paper Box:
HQES specializes in quality control during bulk paper box manufacturing. We have professional and rich experienced QC teams to fulfill the high-quality missions.
Besides following customers’ own specific requirements, HQES has its own QC system, which it follows, including production processes and non-production processes. For production processes, QC, usually HQES starts from checking the quality of the customized paper materials, customized printing methods, customized die-cut patterns, customized handmade parts to checking packaging paper boxes into the shipping corrugated carton box. All of these ensure our customers get the paper boxes in perfect shape and condition.
HQES offers flexible paper box customized services. We take not only large-quality orders but also take low volume paper boxes. Because HQES has its own machines and facilities, and all production processes are in-house. So definitely, you will get the most competitive prices from HQES.
All in all, if you are looking for customized paper boxes for your products, HQES will be your perfect choice.
Note: HQES can customize any size and shape of paper box for you.
Paper Box: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Importing paper box from China can be a lucrative venture.
However, you can only profit from this business when you choose high quality, durable and affordable paper box.
In today’s guide, I will answer all questions you may have about paper box.
Whether you want to learn about the design, customization, prices, material type or printing options – you will find all information right here.
- What is a Paper Box?
- What are the Typical Uses of Paper Box?
- What Kind of Products can You Package in a Paper Box?
- Which Paper Box Styles are there?
- What is the Difference between Paper Box and Cardboard Box?
- How do you Make Paper Box?
- Can you Customize Paper Boxes?
- What is the Difference between Customs Paper Box and Blank Paper Box?
- When should you Consider a Custom Paper Box?
- How does Custom Paper Box benefit your Business?
- What are the Factors to Consider when Buying Paper Box?
- What is the Best Material for Making Paper Box?
- How much do Paper Boxes Cost?
- Do Paper Box Prices include Die and Plate Costs?
- Is there a Minimum Order Quantity for Custom Paper Box?
- How do you Design Custom Paper Boxes?
- Is it Possible to have it Printed on the Inside and Outside of a Paper Box?
- Can I Order a Sample First Before Proceeding with a Higher Quantity Order?
- What is the Difference between Kraft Paper Box Material and White Paper Box Material?
- What is the Cost of Shipping a Paper Box Order from China?
- What is the Turnaround Time for Custom Paper Boxes Order?
- What Printing Techniques do You Apply for Paper Boxes?
- What are Blank Paper Boxes?
- What is a Dieline Template?
- How do you Use Dieline Template in Paper Box Design?
- How do you Save Paper Box Artwork?
- What File Format is Suitable for Submitting Paper Box Printing Design?
- What is the Meaning of Embossing and Debossing in Custom Paper Box Manufacturing?
- What does CMYK mean in Custom Paper Box Design?
- How do I Ensure the Artwork I created for my Paper Box is in CMYK Format?
- Are your Custom Paper Boxes Environmentally Friendly?
- Which are the Different Types of Paper Box Closures?
- Are there Size Limitations for Custom Paper boxes?
- What is the Appropriate Thickness for Paper Boxes?
- What Paper Box Size Should I Order for my Product?
- What is the Benefit of PVC Sheets in Custom Paper Box?
- Do you Provide Paper Boxes without Cut out Windows?
- What is Paper Box with Raised Ink?
- What Coating Options are there for Paper Boxes?
- What are the Recommended Standards for Paper Boxes for Food Packaging?
- How do you Reduce the Cost of Paper Boxes?
- How do you Check the Quality of Paper Boxes?
What is a Paper Box?
It is a type of box made from paper material.
Normally, it is very beautiful, functional, and simple.
What are the Typical Uses of Paper Box?
Some of the typical applications of the paper box include:
- Gift wrapping: You can use paper box for wrapping small gifts, making them eco-friendlier and more affordable.
- Toy box: It is possible to accessorize paper box by painting them with fun colors and personalizing them. They eliminate heavy lids for toddlers to handle or drop on little fingers.
- Packing and moving: larger paper boxes are perfect for packing items and moving them, which cuts down on costs when moving.
- Filing: they create a good filing system at a low budget by taking some paper boxes and organizing the stuff you need.
- Shipping: paper boxes may be helpful for packaging and shipping cargo from one location to another.
- Recycling bin: You can use them as a recycling bin for disposing of recyclable materials, which helps in conserving the environment.
- Trash bin: Paper box may also be of help in the garbage disposal.
- Signs: You equally use paper box as signage during estate or yard sales.
- Car trunk organizers can organize items such as washer fluid, oil, windshield, emergency items, or jumper cables in the paper box.
- Laundry basket: Cut the edges for easier toting.
- Floor protectors and furniture movers: serve as a perfect hardwood protector of the floor to prevent scratches and scrapes.
- Food storage: You can use them during harvest time to move produce to the market and for storage.
What Kind of Products can You Package in a Paper Box?
Some of the products that you can package in a paper box include:
- Cosmetics of various kinds
- Various food items
- Different types of apparels
- Display items
- Business cards
- Playing cards
- DVDs or CDs
Which Paper Box Styles are there?
Style is a major attraction of the attention of the customer to your products.
It includes all the aspects of designs, shapes, and sizes of paper boxes.
The shape of the paper box will depend on the configuration requirements that you need for your goods.
Some of the shapes of paper boxes include:
- Sandwich shaped
You may order all types of sizes for paper boxes, but your product requirements will majorly determine this.
III. Designs of Paper Boxes
There are several designs for paper boxes, and these include:
a) Tuck-end Boxes
Tuck end boxes vary in their style of opening and closing.
It is for this reason that they are further divided into:
- Paper auto-lock bottom boxes.
- Reverse tuck-end paper boxes.
- Front tuck-end paper boxes.
Reverse Tuck-end Paper Box
b) Two-piece Paper Boxes
This type of paper box contains a lid for product storage.
You may use them to store items such as vapes, perfumes, stationary and mobile phones.
c) Display Paper Boxes
These paper box style give a beautiful appearance to your product to captivate the customer’s attention.
d) Sleeve Paper Boxes
These are also known as bowl sleeve boxes or tray boxes.
You can use them for several products like vape, match sticks, E-liquids, laptop accessories, perfumes, and electrical equipment.
What is the Difference between Paper Box and Cardboard Box?
Paper box and cardboard box are different in many ways, which include:
- They have different manufacturing methods and different structural appearances.
- Cardboard boxes are thicker as compared to paper boxes. It is normally brown and made up of corrugated material.
- The structure of paper boxes comprises a single layer and a flat shape. Cardboard boxes’ structure consists of many layers; two outer layers of paper and a wavy paper layer in the middle.
- Paper boxes are lighter in weight and thinner in width than cardboard boxes which are a bit heavier.
- Paper boxes find use in the packaging of smaller items like food and gift items. Cardboard boxes, on the other hand, are helpful for packaging products that are heavier in weight.
Despite the material being different, they are both made from paper.
How do you Make Paper Box?
Here is the process of making a paper box:
- Begin with a square piece of the selected paper.
- Fold the paper in half, ensuring it is from the edge at the top to the edge at the bottom. After doing that, make sure you unfold the paper.
- Fold the paper in half once more from the left direction to the right direction, then unfold.
- After that, fold all four corners of the paper to the center direction.
- Once you have done this, rotate the paper in such a way that it becomes square.
- Fold the paper at the top and bottom edge to the centre and then unfold it.
- Unfold the bottom and top triangles.
- Then you should fold the right and left edges to the center.
- Raise the paper at the top part to make it stand up at the crease.
- While holding the paper at the top part with one hand, you should then use the other hand to open the left side. This will form one corner of the paper box.
- Repeat the same process to the right side of the paper box.
- Also, you should form the two lower corners of the paper box.
- Fold the top flap down to the box.
- Repeat the same process to the lower flap.
- Finally, your paper box will be now ready.
Can you Customize Paper Boxes?
Yes, it is possible to customize paper boxes.
You may achieve this by establishing the custom box style that you prefer and specify it to your manufacturer.
Selecting the size and quantity that you need and begin the design process.
You may also add text, images, and any color required by your brand in the final order.
What is the Difference between Customs Paper Box and Blank Paper Box?
Custom paper boxes are among the most commonly used type of packaging paper boxes.
They refer to boxes that have prints on them, mostly company logos.
Besides, they are simple and mostly used in daily life routines for packing several products.
Blank paper boxes, in simple terms, refers to plain boxes used for product packaging.
They normally are available in several colors, but they usually do not contain any prints on them.
For custom paper boxes, you may customize them into your preferred shape, size, style, and/or logo.
It is for this reason that nowadays, individuals mostly prefer custom paper boxes instead of blank ones.
Custom Gift Paper Box
When should you Consider a Custom Paper Box?
It would be best if you considered custom paper boxes when you:
- Need to build a reputation for your brand or your Business.
- Want personalized branding.
- Require materials for marketing.
- Are reinforcing the efforts of branding your products.
- Want to attract potential customers to use your products.
How does Custom Paper Box benefit your Business?
Some of the benefits of the custom paper box to your business include:
- Affordable marketing: custom paper box benefits your Business because they serve as a great technique for marketing your company to the customers.
Attractive logos that are put on your paper boxes serve as a very great advertisement of your brand.
- Customer satisfaction: they also strengthen your image to customers when displaying the products in the store or delivering a customer’s order.
- Product safety: custom boxes ensure that the products are safe and delivered to the customer in the right condition.
- Increased brand visibility: when shipping products to your customer, many people will be able to come across your brand along the way.
- Stand out among competitors: custom paper box packaging makes your brand distinct from your competitors.
- Help develop your professional image: custom paper boxes help customers create an image of your brand to their minds and easily distinguish them from others.
- Save costs: they help you cut on costs of purchasing larger boxes upon receiving certain orders as you can specify dimensions you need to the manufacturer.
What are the Factors to Consider when Buying Paper Box?
Some of the factors to consider when buying paper box include:
The material used to make the paper box should be durable.
This reduces possibility of damage and ensures delivery of products in the right condition.
It is important to select the types of paper boxes that you can afford without interfering with your budget.
· Printing Options
When choosing paper boxes, it is important to establish the printing method you intend to use.
Make sure that it will be suitable for the material.
Printing methods make your products look more attractive and capture your customer’s attention.
- Size: you should choose the appropriate sizes of paper boxes that will meet your specific customer needs.
- Quality: the quality of the paper box selected when buying is very important. When shipping fragile products, it is important to choose materials of very high quality.
What is the Best Material for Making Paper Box?
Some of the best materials for making paper box include:
- Duplex board: mostly used for gift paper boxes that are of high quality and rigid. It comes in several sizes and thicknesses.
- Art paper: this is very glossy and smooth and mostly used in making gift paper boxes that are rigid.
- Ivory paper board: mostly used for packaging boxes for cosmetics, perfumes, and paper boxes for packaging small devices.
- High-density board: refers to a paper box of rigid material that is heavy duty and has higher quality as compared to the duplex board.
- Clay coated news back: mostly used for paper boxes that are small in size and having corrugated fiberboard coating.
- Kraft paper card stock:
Kraft Paper Box
- Specialty paper: these include customized gold metallic paper, texture paper, matt black paper, bronze paper, and other specialty papers.
How much do Paper Boxes Cost?
Due to several variables affecting paper boxes’ unit cost, many manufacturers and suppliers are always reluctant to give a specific unit cost.
A paper box’s good price should be below one dollar for a blank paper box and range between $2-3 for a fully printed labeled paper box.
To achieve the above goals, you should have the volume, which may attract quantity discounts, or you may pay 3-10x per unit.
Do Paper Box Prices include Die and Plate Costs?
No, box prices do not include die and plate costs at the start.
This is because these manufacturing tools are custom-made to suit each new order.
The first order you make for any custom paper box will have an additional charge for die and plate costs.
These charges will cater to the materials and labor of crafting the custom printing plate carefully for your paper box.
When ordering custom paper boxes, the tooling charge will cater to cutting die costs to customize it to suit your specification.
Because the tooling should suit each specific order, the costs may vary.
Despite tooling requiring an initial investment, it will pay off in the future when reused over and over.
However, it is important to note that most die range between $500-1500 and plates between $300-600.
These costs will depend on the complexity of the design and its size.
Is there a Minimum Order Quantity for Custom Paper Box?
There are no minimum order quantities for custom paper boxes.
However, it is important to note that you will enjoy quantity discounts when you purchase more.
How do you Design Custom Paper Boxes?
You can design custom paper boxes by:
- Selecting the size and quantity that you want.
- Adding your logo.
- Including a custom text.
- Uploading images.
- Adding a background color.
- Uploading your artwork.
Is it Possible to have it Printed on the Inside and Outside of a Paper Box?
Yes, it is possible to print inside and outside of a paper box.
Printing on the inside of the paper box gives your brand a perfect solution to deliver a more private and secure product.
Full-color printing availability ensures that you vividly show your artwork on the inside or outside the paper box or both.
The manufacturer’s professional CMYK printing will also ensure you bring out your design’s richness, making your brand memorable.
Can I Order a Sample First Before Proceeding with a Higher Quantity Order?
Yes, you may order samples first before proceeding with a higher quantity order to get a tangible feel of the paper box.
Most manufacturers are always willing to send you free samples of the paper boxes before making your order.
To obtain a sample from the manufacturer, you will need to fill a form online, and they will send you a special delivery.
What is the Difference between Kraft Paper Box Material and White Paper Box Material?
Kraft paper box material is naturally brown on the inside and outside, while white paper box material is white.
When cured, kraft paper box material produces a high level of satin finishes able to resists scratches.
On the other hand, white paper box material produces pastel and lighter colors and causes a nearly matte effect.
Types of Paper Box
What is the Cost of Shipping a Paper Box Order from China?
It is a challenge estimating the cost of shipping paper boxes from China as various shipping expenses determine the cost:
Some of these shipping costs include:
- China export clearance.
- Factory to port transportation.
- Domestic transportation(port of destination to final address)
- Port charges (port of destination).
- Document delivery.
- Freight cost.
- Customs bond
However, it is possible to reduce shipping costs when shipping from China by using the following methods:
- Booking DDU or DAP instead of using CIF.
- Adjusting your paper box order volumes based on the capacity of the container.
- Optimizing the product packaging dimensions to cut down on the total volume of the cargo.
- Shipping your paper boxes using ocean freight as compared to air freight.
- Consolidating your LCL shipments to form one single FCL container.
You can calculate shipping costs from China by using a freight calculator or asking for a quotation from your freight forwarder.
Information that freight forwarders require to give a shipping quotation includes:
- Delivery incoterm.
- Total weight.
- Total volume of cargo.
- Port of destination.
- Port of loading.
- Supplier incoterm.
It is important to note that the costs of shipping paper boxes from China may change on a daily or weekly basis.
Thus, it would be best if you always kept yourself updated.
What is the Turnaround Time for Custom Paper Boxes Order?
The turnaround time for most of the custom paper boxes is about ten business days.
However, rush turnaround time is seven business days.
However, you should note that this turnaround time does not include the time of transit.
This time may be about one to seven business days, dependent on your location.
Orders that are bulky or special may need more days for setting up and production.
You should also be aware that some of your orders may take longer completion times during extremely busy times.
In case the date of delivery you need is sensitive, you should consider choosing expedited shipping and rush production.
What Printing Techniques do You Apply for Paper Boxes?
Some of the printing techniques that you may apply on paper boxes include:
Printed Paper Box
This is a type of printing technique whereby you directly print an image onto the paper box.
It is a very professional technique of printing.
This is because the whole process entails using the high-volume laser method, inkject printers, and larger format.
It does not need the use of a plate because it is a method that is ink-based.
This method is also known as offset lithography.
When compared to digital printing, this method is the opposite and most commonly used type.
Offset printing is a very reliable and affordable printing technique for wholesalers.
In this method, you transfer the chosen image from metal plates that are thin to a surface made of rubber.
Eventually, you transfer image to the printing areas using ink rollers and a film that is water-based used on the non-printingareas.
Flexography printing techniques utilize a flexible relief plate.
It works by subtracting the ink by the use of rubber that is flexible to printing plates.
The ink in this printing technique dries by an evaporation method.
You may use custom paper boxes printed with flexography directly for food items.
However, it is important to apply the modern version of letterpress used on any material.
Other printing techniques that you can use on paper boxes include:
- CMYK printing: uses four colors which include cyan, magenta, yellow and black. This technique works by filling the colors in a cylinder and distributing them to the medium of printing.
- PMS printing: refers to Pantone Matching System whereby the colors stay the same every time despite the printer used. This technique enables multi-colors in the printer.
- RGB printing: refers to a printing technique that is onscreen. RGB stands for colors red, green, and blue, which are light colors rendered onscreen.
- HEX printing: is a mixture of six-digit numbers and letters.
What are Blank Paper Boxes?
It refers to boxes that are plain used in packaging various products.
Blank Paper boxes come in several colors but usually lack any printing on them.
However, over time, most individuals and companies stop using blank paper boxes due to development of printed ones in the market.
What is a Dieline Template?
This type of file is in PDF format and exhibits a flat layout of the paper box. It assists in positioning designs on the different panels of the box.
Depending on the specifications indicated on the box design, there is need to create a file of dieline.
To make sure that you print all artwork details in the production process, you should add the following lines:
- Bleed lines mark the edge of the material.
- Trim lines which are places 1/8 inches from the artwork and text.
- Crease lines added at least1/8 inches from the most crucial artwork portions.
How do you Use Dieline Template in Paper Box Design?
Here are some of the ways that you may use dieline template in paper box design:
- After placing your order, you may go to your account and download your PDF.
- Then you can open your PDF dieline by use of Adobe Illustrator.
- Make sure that the layer containing the dieline is always on the top and locked.
- Doe not move, rotate or manipulate the dieline layer.
- Make a separate “artwork” layer to add your preferred design elements.
How do you Save Paper Box Artwork?
You can save paper box artwork in the following ways:
- Avoiding removal of the dieline layer.
- Conversion of all elements of texts into the outline.
- Making sure that there is an embedment of all linked images.
- Saving of the final file as PDF and when saving ascertaining “Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities.”
What File Format is Suitable for Submitting Paper Box Printing Design?
The file formats that are acceptable for submitting paper box printing design include:
- JPEG files
It is advisable to convert the design file into PDF files.
It is the most suitable file format and works with almost all digital output and professional printing devices.
What is the Meaning of Embossing and Debossing in Custom Paper Box Manufacturing?
Embossing: this refers to the process whereby you customize a raised relief image.
This usually utilizes custom cardboard boxes with a logo because they raise the company’s logo from entire printing with sunken designs.
Debossing: it is the process whereby you create recessed images on your paper boxes.
This is attainable by filling the debossed area with foiling paper.
The creation depends on your desires.
What does CMYK mean in Custom Paper Box Design?
This is a color printing technique applied in printed designs.
It is a combination of four colors which include:
- Key or black
Custom Pillow Paper Box
The printing process overlaps these colors in various amounts to produce all colors that get printed.
This technique works by filling the colors in a cylinder and distributing them to the medium of printing.
Each of the cylinders contains only a single color.
The technique works by either fully or partially subtracting colors on lighter or other backgrounds.
This mode will ensure that the printed artwork has very vibrant colors.
How do I Ensure the Artwork I created for my Paper Box is in CMYK Format?
First, it is important to ensure that you convert your artwork from RGB to CMYK before printing.
This will help you avoid discrepancies between the color of your artwork on screen and appearance on print.
Some of the steps to formatting your artwork to CMYK include:
i. Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Select objects
- Click “Edit”
- Select “Edit Colors”
- Choose “Convert to CMYK”
ii. Corel Draw
- Select the object you want to convert to CMYK
- Click on the “Fill” tool.
- Choose the “Fill Color” dialog box.
- Select “CMYK”
- Click “OK”
iii. Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Select objects
- Click “Image”
- Select “Mode”
- Choose “CMYK Color”
iv. Microsoft Office Publisher
- Select “Tools”
- Select “Commercial Printing Tools”
- Choose “Color Printing”
- Choose “Process Colors (CMYK)”
- Click “OK”
v. QuarkXPress 8
- Click “File”
- Select “Export”
- Select “Export as PDF”
- Choose “PDF Style”
- Select “All”
- Select “Press- High Quality/High Resolution”
In case you have a different program that does not support CMYK, it is important to consult the manufacturer’s documentation.
Are your Custom Paper Boxes Environmentally Friendly?
Yes, our custom boxes are environmentally friendly and sustainably sourced to assist in environmental conservation.
The entire process, from materials sourcing to design printing, follows eco-friendly practices and ensures minimum wastes.
Most of our paper boxes originate from mills locally, and it is possible to recycle up to 65 percent of the contents. This reduces the need for tree cutting.
Also, you can recycle the paper boxes by to use them in manufacturing new ones.
In case you need to dispose of custom paper boxes for recycling, follow the steps below:
- Eliminate any objects inside the paper box.
- Ensure that you keep the box clean and dry. In case of boxes soiled by food, remove portions that are wet or stained.
- To save on space, flatten the paper boxes or cut paper boxes that are large to form small pieces.
Which are the Different Types of Paper Box Closures?
Some of the different types of paper closures include:
- Auto-locking bottom: it is a type of closure pre-glued and makes it possible to fold the paper box down flat.
The bottom lock can fall in place when you pop the paper box open as glued flaps take position and lock automatically.
- Centre hanger with dagger lock: this is when the pane on top can close over a hanger that pulls through and hangs in the middle of the top.
It is then possible to tuck the dagger into the back panel’s top.
- Corner punch out: this creates a filler space that holds contents in place when pushed. You create the punch out by using two parallel cuts and cutting across the corner crease of the paper box.
- Dogbone retractable handle: in this mechanism, the clear folding paper box features two cuts to enter and hold onto the handle ends.
- Full seal ends: this mechanism entails fold tuck flaps first, followed by swinging from the rear panel and finally swinging from the front panel. In this type of closure, you use an automated sealer for gluing.
- Greenleaf bottom: this closing mechanism is very secure and able to support a lot of weight.
It uses a single closure panel with two tabs facing the opposite direction, which overlap to form a secure closure.
- Greenleaf overlap lock: entails a Greenleaf closure that overlaps at the top and you can do it on the bottom.
- Open corner lid: it features a mechanism of closure which is a non-glued lid or dust cover.
- Standing pillow pack is a closing mechanism that remains flat until you close the tuck flaps to create a convex pillow-like structure.
Are there Size Limitations for Custom Paper boxes?
No, there are no size limitations for custom paper boxes.
However, finding the most appropriate size suitable for your product will make your final product look attractive to customers.
Some of the common sizes for paper boxes include:
- Mailer box:
9 by 6 by 3
12.5 by 10 by 4
- Shipping box:
12 by 12 by 6
- Product box:
1 by 1 by 3
4 by4 by 4
What is the Appropriate Thickness for Paper Boxes?
A basic paper box comprises of three layers; two flat layers and one corrugated layer.
The thickness of paper boxes varies, and they are available in the following dimensions:
- 5 mm thick
- 3 mm thick
- 4 mm thick
- 1 mm thick
- 9 mm thick
- 8 mm thick
- 10 mm thick
- 15 mm thick
Thickened Kraft paper Box
What Paper Box Size Should I Order for my Product?
The paper box’s size that you may order for your product may fall within the following ranges depending on preferred custom design.
The size ranges for the paper box include:
- Length: the length of the paper box may range between 0.75 inches to 30 inches.
- Width: the width of the paper box may range between 0.75 inches to 20 inches.
- Depth: the depth of the paper box may range between 1.75 inches to 20 inches.
To obtain correct measurements of the paper box, you may use the following tips:
- Length: measure the paper box’s length from the left to the right side of the paper box.
- Width: for the width, measure from the front to the backside of the paper box.
- Depth: measure the depth from the top to the bottom part of the paper box.
What is the Benefit of PVC Sheets in Custom Paper Box?
PVC sheet in paper boxes serves the following purposes:
- Creating a high impact on your customers.
- It demonstrates strong resistance against damages to the environment.
Do you Provide Paper Boxes without Cut out Windows?
Yes, we do provide paper boxes with cut-out windows.
These paper boxes enable customers to have a sneak view of the product and are suitable for small and medium-sized objects.
They are also suitable for products that are light in weight, like jewelry, toys, and stationery.
The little tuck top paper and auto bottom boxes’ weight is light and makes the products very light and portable.
Manufacturers offer a range of cut-out windows, and you may choose your desired color, shape, style, and size for paper boxes.
This will add distinctive paper boxing packaging for your products, which will attract customers.
What is Paper Box with Raised Ink?
A paper box with raised ink is a box whereby you apply the printing technique which raises ink from the printed surface.
This raised ink makes a dynamic and attractive design which makes certain areas very attractive.
Paper box with raised ink is very durable and able to sustain wear and tear.
They also have a very beautiful glossy lamination that is transparent and lays flat on the selected portions.
What Coating Options are there for Paper Boxes?
some of the coating options available for paper boxes include:
- Gloss finishing: this is a shiny layer applied to custom paper boxes.
- Matte finishing: it is the chalky appearance provided and softens bold colors. It also provides an elaborate look that is harsh.
- Satin finishing: satin finishing gives a shiny finish that is soft and gets the mixing of a flatting agent.
- Spot UV: this option provides a coating that is ultraviolet on a given area. It gives a shiny and bright surface, although it dries with UV rays immediately and applies in liquid form.
What are the Recommended Standards for Paper Boxes for Food Packaging?
Some of the recommended standards for paper boxes food packaging include:
Food Grade Paper Box
- CPSIA Lead in Surface Coatings and Substrate Materials.
- 16 CFR 500, Fair Packaging and Labelling Act.
- CPSIA Tracking Labels.
- ASTM B117, Resistance to Corrosion. (1%)
- CPSIA Phthalate content.
- ASTM D3359, Cross Cut Adhesion.
- Framework Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004, Food Safety.
- EC Directive 94/62/EC, Heavy Metals Content in Packaging.
- Food Safety Law Requirements.
- AS 2070-1999
How do you Reduce the Cost of Paper Boxes?
Ways in which you can reduce the cost of paper boxes include:
- Making sure that the paper box size fits the products which they are holding to ensure space utilization.
- Selecting the correct design and style of the paper box.
- Ensuring that you use paper boxes rated to transport the amount of weight you want to package.
- Having sufficient knowledge of the paper box industry to select manufacturers with reasonable pricing and room for negotiation.
- Creating competition by changing or shopping from different paper box suppliers.
- Reducing the weight of the paper box where possible to reduce the shipping costs.
- Purchasing larger quantities of paper boxes per order.
- Choosing blanket purchase orders and just in Time Inventory for a period of usage.
How do you Check the Quality of Paper Boxes?
Some of the methods to check the quality of paper boxes include:
Bursting Strength Test
It is important to assess paper boxes’ bursting strength because they are meant to carry products with varying weights.
This method tests the strength of the paper box’s walls and their toughness in case you subject them to force.
In this method, you apply pressure to the paper box walls by the use of a rubber diaphragm.
Hydraulics expand this diaphragm, and as it expands, the corrugated board will burst.
You then measure bursting strength in kilograms per square centimeter.
To allocating the bursting factor, multiple the bursting strength by a thousand and divided by the board’s grammage.
Edge Crush Test
This method helps in testing the strength of stacking paper boxes to determine the quality of material and shipping endurance.
In this method, you will have to apply force to one side of the paper box perpendicular to the ridges until it crushes.
You then measure the results in pounds per lineal inch of load-bearing edge.
Water Resistance of the Gluing
This method aids in checking the water resistance capability of the glue lines on the paper boxes.
The purpose of this test is to determine the potential impact of changes in climatic conditions, water absorption, and moisture permeability.
It entails dipping the paper box in the water while ensuring exposure of the glue lines to the water.
The main aim of this test is to ascertain the strength of the bond and water absorption.
Cobb Sizing Tester
The method is instrumental in checking for water resistance and testing the quality of the paper box porosity.
In this case, you expose the paper box to water, and then using pressure, you squeeze the water out.
The cobb value will be the difference in weight due to the water retained.
Paper Grammage And Thickness
Uses the density and thickness of the paper box to establish the quality and rigidity.
This method checks the paper box for resistance to penetration by sharp and solid objects to determine their strength during transportation.
Scuff Resistance Test
The method helps in ascertaining the paper boxes’ durability printed to ensure they can resist abrasion and sustain rubbing and tearing.
Paper Box Compression Test
Used to determine the compressive strength of a paper box to determine its strength of stacking.
Chemical Analysis In Paper Box Testing
In this method, it is essential in establishing the paper box’s resistance to chemicals and find out product formulation and regulatory compliance.
At HQES, we offer competitive prices for all paper boxes you may need.
Whether you want our standard design or custom options, HQES is here to skyrocket your business.
Contact us now for all you’re your paper box needs.